Now I’m seriously thinking about this topic ” changes with time & experience“ . It is quite surprising that I had got this topic from Mr VISHNU one of my followers , who commented this – changes with time & experience on a post , then I rushed on to my blog page and started writing !!! But i not sure about the publication of this blog ….as I am writing this without any preparations . If I felt it good after completing this , then I will publish it . Whether it happens , please leave your precious opinion on this post on my comment board 👍
May I start ….
Changes with time & experience is happening in everyone’s life . I found it as the basis for human life . We all are always changing …. either with time or experience or something else .
” Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer “.
And then ,
” Time is what , we can’t touch ,see , hear , taste , or feel or…… , but it is a phenomenon upon which every living creature is living . It is always running , running ,………… & running without any rest .
But its faster movements leave something sweet or bitter in everyone’s life , that is what we call EXPERIENCE.
Experiences make a full man , sweet experiences make a happy man & bitter experiences make a perfect man .
With the passage of time we may underwent to some changes ….Let me drag you to my music taste , which changes with time & experiences…( 19 years of span)
- When I was baby , I liked to listen lullabies ( omanathingal kidavooo…. , Unni vavavoo…. )
- When I was a nursery kid , I liked to listen nursery rhymes ( Twinkle , Twinkle little star …. , Mary had a little ….)
- When I was a primary school student , I listened devotional songs with my grandma & also all film songs .
- When I was a secondary School , I always keep listening romantic songs , irrespective of languages .( Jeene laga hoon…. , Melle sirithal …… , Moovanthi chayum….)
- Now , become college student , I always prefer old melodies of broken hearts & also lullabies ( marannittum enthino ….. , omanathingal kidavooo…).
- Look how my tastes # changes with time & experiences . It was quite interesting .
As Shakespeare mentioned in his play “World is a stage And all men & women were mere players “.
I completely agree with this , because in this little life we may play many roles infant , baby , schoolboy/girl , lover , sister /brother , mother / father , uncle/ aunt , daughter in law / son in law , grandma / grandpa…………… Even Though the script is written by the God , Almighty !!! It is we , who plays the role & it is the changes with time & experiences make us perfect for playing those roles 💜
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
Changes are the foundation
Time is the medium
Experiences are the strength
Leave your comment