Thanks a lot Rotimi Elijah , for having nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award”.
I consider Rotimi Elijah’s blog ( inspire me ) as something which stands beyond blogging . He writes with his heart & spread some positive thoughts and words & also host the flag of inspiration in the readers . Therefore, I strongly recommend all the readers of this post to visit his blog ( inspire me ) and find out yourselves his written treasures there.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Rotimi Elijah
RULES REGARDING THIS AWARD:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- I love to help people. I love to spread inspiration and encouragement to people, making them to see that there is more to there life. I just want to be “The girl who spreads light “.
- I love to draw pictures & also wants to study the art of painting. It’s one of my gifts also. After lending hep to people, this is another part of me that makes me feel satisfied .
- Then, I just want to read more and more , till my last birth . I love all literary works .Also finds time to support , motivate & inspire those people who works in the literary world .
My answers to the questions asked by him :
1. Who do you think you are?
Ans : i don’t know
2. What gives you true happiness?
Ans : drawing , reading noteworthy books , inspiring & supporting others , finally , wants to help others .
3. What is the motivation behind your blogging?
Ans : For escaping from my real world & to wander here & there in my imaginary world – literary world as a girl who spreads light .
4. If you are to relocate to another country, which country will it be and why?
Ans : No more country … I just want to move to Heaven & Hell ( one month each ).buhahahaha…….😂😂😂😂
5. Which of the world’s inventions and inventors inspire you most?
Ans : Invention – Akshaya Thulasi ( thumbikutty)
Inventors – Mr & Mrs Thulaseedharan
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD:
(Note: Participation is voluntary – ENJOY MY FRIENDS)
MY 5 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What kind of impact do you want to have on others ?
2. What did your 8-year-old self love doing ?
3. What skill would you like to master?
4. What is your opinion about my blog page ?
5.What is always coming, but never arrives?
( Just think & answer the 5th question)
Share your best post(s) link
I myself was so incredibly humbled just to be nominated for the award , thank you so much ROTIMI ELIJOH.
So all I can say is thank you. I really, truly love this community of amazingly smart people. Thank you for welcoming me so generously into it. Thank you for letting me learn with you and from you.
For all the nominees joining this Award: have much fun and enjoy it .
So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.